Proctology in Kharkiv
We specialize in:
- Anal condylomas, papillomas
- Anal fimbriae
- Anal fissure
- Anal polyps
- Itching of the anus
- Laser vaporization of hemorrhoids
- Latex ligation
- Removal of rectal fistula
When should you visit a proctologist
In order to prevent proctologic diseases, it is worth visiting a doctor once a year. Visit proctologist without delay in the onset of the following symptoms:
- itching or discomfort in the anus;
- constipation or diarrhea;
- pain during bowel movement;
- blood admixtures in the excrement;
- soreness in the anus;
- foreign body sensation in the rectum.
We treat the following
Thanks to the use of modern methods of treating proctologic diseases, it is possible to undergo outpatient therapy at the medical center “ON Clinic Kharkiv”. Proctologists in Kharkiv treat the following diseases:
- hemorrhoids at any stage;
- anal fissures;
- itching of the anus;
- anal fringes and condylomas;
- simple anal fistulas up to 5 cm in size;
- polyps of the rectum.
Some diseases and conditions require in-patient monitoring, therefore the following pathologies are not treated at our medical center:
- proctitis and paraproctitis;
- fistulas over 5 cm;
- rectal cancer;
- weakening of the anus sphincter muscles;
- rectal prolapse.
Our medical center uses innovative minimally invasive procedures allowing to treat hemorrhoids without surgery:
- latex ligation. Due to the imposition of a special latex ring on hemorrhoid, the blood flow in it stops, the node dies and is excreted along with feces;
- infrared photocoagulation. Under the influence of infrared radiation beam, the cell fluid from the hemorrhoidal node evaporates and the mass itself disappears subsequently;
- laser vaporization. With the help of a laser, hemorrhoids are excised without leaving scars;
- deserterization of hemorrhoidal nodes with HAL-RAR device. For the procedure, HAL-RAR Dopler II device is used, which allows you to find an artery that supplies the node and dress it with self-absorbing sutures.
For the treatment of simple fistulas of the anal area, our medical center uses FiXcision apparatus enabling to probe the fistula, compress the tissues of the fistulous passage and remove the fistula (opening).
In order to excise the anal fissure, we use the radio wave treatment method. Using the Surgitron apparatus, the mucosal defect is removed without damaging healthy tissue. To improve mucosal regeneration after manipulation, doctors prescribe unique Israeli ointments, which are used exclusively in the network of our medical centers.
Treatment is possible only after consulting a doctor. The proctologist at the reception establishes the diagnosis and, based on the results of the examination, selects the most optimal treatment technique for a particular patient.