Ultrasound in Dnipro
- УЗИ органов брюшной полости
- УЗИ молочных желез
- УЗИ щитовидной железы
- УЗИ легких
- Сканирование сосудов
- Prenatal screening
- Ultrasound of the heart
The examination is carried out using SIEMENS ACUSON NX3 elit apparatus, which has increased contrast resolution, intracavitary transducer and new ultrasound systems.
Types of ultrasound examination in Dnipro
You can undergo the following types of ultrasound examinations at the medical center “ON Clinic Dnipro”:
- ultrasound of mammary glands;
- ultrasound of external genitals in men;
- ultrasound of pelvic organs in women;
- ultrasound of pelvic organs in men;
- ultrasound of abdominal organs;
- ultrasound of the urinary system organs;
- ultrasound of superficial formations of soft tissues (lymph nodes);
- ultrasound of heart and great vessels with dopplerometry;
- ultrasound of vessels of upper extremities (veins and arteries);
- ultrasound of vessels of lower extremities (veins and arteries);
- ultrasound of head and neck vessels with Doppler sonography;
- ultrasound of neck vessels;
- ultrasound of joints;
- ultrasound of thyroid gland;
- Doppler sonography of liver vessels;
- Doppler sonography of kidney vessels;
- Doppler sonography of spleen vessels;
- screening in pregnant women;
Ultrasound of abdominal cavity and small pelvis in Dnipro
Before undergoing an ultrasound of the abdominal cavity and small pelvis, special preparation is required. Three days before ultrasound examination of the abdominal cavity, food that causes gas formation (carbonated drinks, legumes, dairy products, peaches, pears, cabbage) should be excluded from the diet. Eating and drinking is prohibited 8-9 hours before the examination.
Two hours before the ultrasound of the pelvic organs, you should drink 1-1.5 liters of liquids. Before performing a transrectal ultrasound of the pelvic organs in men, it is necessary to make a cleansing enema.
Ultrasound of abdominal organs includes diagnostics of liver, pancreas, gallbladder and spleen. Indications for abdominal ultrasound include the following:
- pain in the abdominal cavity;
- discoloration and odor of urine or stool;
- increased gas formation;
- nausea, vomiting;
- feeling of heaviness after eating.
Ultrasound of pelvic organs in women is performed to determine pregnancy and monitor its course (at least once a trimester). In addition, indications for ultrasound examination of the small pelvis in women are the following:
- pain in the lower abdomen;
- diagnostics of gynecological diseases;
- discomfort when urinating;
- suspicious vaginal discharge;
- impurities of pus or blood in the urine.
Ultrasound of pelvic organs in men is performed when infertility and erectile dysfunction are suspected, as well as to identify urological problems. In addition, indications for ultrasound diagnostics in men include pain in the lower abdomen, as well as a change in the color and odor of urine.
Only a doctor can decipher the results of an ultrasound of the abdominal cavity and small pelvis. After ultrasound examination of pelvic organs, women need to consult a gynecologist, and men - urologist. After an ultrasound of the abdominal cavity, you need to make an appointment with a gastroenterologist.
Ultrasound of mammary glands in Dnipro
For preventive purposes, women are recommended to undergo an ultrasound of mammary glands annually. In addition, indications for diagnostics are the following:
- pain in the area of the mammary glands;
- discharge from the nipples;
- trauma to the mammary glands;
- changes in breast tightness;
- neoplasms in the mammary glands, which are determined by palpation;
- swollen lymph nodes under the armpits.
No special preparation is required before breast ultrasound. Patients receive the examination results immediately after its completion.
Ultrasound of vessels with Doppler sonography in Dnipro
Ultrasound of vessels with Doppler sonography allows assessing the general condition of the vessels and their blood flow. Most often, the examination is prescribed for the diagnostics of vascular diseases, which are characterized by impaired coronary and cerebral blood flow.
Indications for the ultrasound of vessels with Doppler sonography include the following:
- varicose veins;
- change in the appearance of veins;
- numbness and pain in the muscles of the limbs;
- osteochondrosis of the cervical spine;
- suffered strokes;
- traumatic vascular injury;
- injuries of the cervical spine;
- noise in the ears or head.
Ultrasound of the thyroid gland in Dnipro
No special preparation is required before performing an ultrasound scan of the thyroid gland. Immediately before diagnostics, it is necessary to bare the neck and remove metal objects from it.
Indications for an ultrasound of the thyroid gland include the following:
- hormonal disorders;
- menstrual irregularities;
- general weakness, rapid fatigability;
- mood swings, lethargy, apathy;
- sharp increase or decrease in weight;
- diabetes mellitus;
- increased hair loss.
To make an appointment for an ultrasound scan at the medical center “ON Clinic Dnipro”, call the phone numbers indicated on the website or fill out the appointment form. Making an appointment for ultrasound diagnostics is carried out around the clock. You can find out the cost of ultrasound in Dnipro on the website or by phone.