Department of Urology
There comes a time when both must turn to the urologist, men and women. However, most with different problems. The fair gender – because of problems with the kidneys and urinary tract. Men – violations of the reproductive system (such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation), a little less – STD. In this situation it is very important to find a urologist who has years of experience. In ON Clinic Odessa consultation of a urologist is performed by experienced specialists (urologist of the highest category). Contact the health center both women and men. We guarantee the quality of services at the highest level!
Urology for men
It is believed that there are two types of patients: the first – pass inspection (inspection of an andrologist) long before the pain is felt, and the second – waiting, so to speak, till it falls off. Unfortunately, men are often just the second type. Although to run urological diseases is not recommended, because the genital area for men is the most remarkable – very much depends on it, from the life status and position in society, to the well-being and intimacy with women. So why to run the disease for a long time, if not forever, to lose a lot of opportunities and fun. And do not bother friends with a request "to advise an andrologist", or "tell a good urologist." Good urologist are in ON Clinic Odessa.
Which diseases does the male urologist treat?
Department of urology in ON Clinic Odessa Medical Center copes with diseases such as:
- erectile dysfunction (18 years and older);
- premature ejaculation;
- hidden genital infections;
- adenoma (on the basis of the medical center there performed non-surgical treatment of prostate adenoma of first and second stages).
Urology for women
Why is it important to treat urological problems in a urologist, rather than in a gynecologist? Because only narrow specialists after an inspection of the urologist is able to precisely decide treatment to avoid complications as much as possible and overflow disease into a chronic form. Doctors of the medical center ON Clinic Odessa diagnose and treat such diseases of the female urinary system:
- urethral strictures, vesicoureteral reflux (congenital malformations of the genitourinary system);
- urethritis, cystitis, pyelonephritis (an inflammatory disease of the genitourinary system);
- nephrolithiasis kidney disease, ureters, bladder;
- enuresis, overactive bladder (micturition disorder);
- urinary incontinence;
- cysts, papillomas of the bladder (tumors of the genitourinary system);
- lower urinary tract symptoms in women;
- treatment of urolithiasis in pregnant women.
You need the services of an urologist if:
- You feel a sharp pain and cramps during urination;
- there is a continuous back pain;
- there is swelling and urinary incontinence;
- for men – decreased sexual ego, problems in intimate life;
- condillomas and papillomas are found in the urinary organs;
- The examination revealed an infection that is transmitted through sexual contact (for men – infections that were found in sex partner).
What threatens the untimely visits to the doctor?
Incontinence, infertility, poor health, mental health problems, surgery, etc. It should be borne in mind that the sooner you come to the doctor (urologist in Odessa), the better your chances of permanently cured of the disease are and to again feel the taste of life. In addition, prevention for women in urology is more important than ever. Experts recommend once a year to visit the urologist in order to make timely adjustments in diet, lifestyle, etc. often in the early stages of these preventive measures is enough. Now think, whether to run disease and risk your well-being? Urology (Odessa) will help cope with any male and female problems.
Diagnostic methods used in the men's department of urology (treatment of urology) in medical centre ON Clinic Odessa:
- testing for erectile dysfunction;
- external examination;
Therapies used in the department of urology of the medical center ON Clinic Odessa:
- comprehensive physiotherapy;
- antibiotic with individual selection of medicines.
Do not forget that the most important thing – is health, and timely access to ON Clinic Odessa medical specialists center for pain in the lower back and genital mutilation – the main key to your well-being. Need a urologist? Do not rely on "maybe", make an appointment now. The cost of treatment (cost of a urologist) doctor will announce you after a full examination. Be healthy!
The cost of visit:
|Survey urologist + transabdominal ultrasound||250 UAH|
|Survey urologist + transrectal ultrasound||280 UAH|
|Repeated consultation||150 UAH|
The cost of visit of a female urologist:
|Primary examination||250 UAH|
|Repeated consultation||150 UAH|