Department of Endocrinology in "ON Clinic Dnepr "
Violation of the endocrine glands work have a negative impact on the functioning of all human organs. Emerged hormonal failure leads to weal blood circulation, thermoregulation, metabolism, and other internal processes.
The department of endocrinology of the medical centre "ON Clinic Dnepr" performs an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment of diseases of the endocrine glands, which are manifested by the following symptoms:
- irritability, mood swings;
- high blood pressure;
- a sharp decrease or increase in body weight;
- hair loss, excessive oiliness or dryness of the scalp;
- blurred vision;
- swelling of the extremities
- fast fatigability;
- appearance of acne;
- heavy sweating;
- dryness of the vaginal mucosa;
- strong sense of thirst;
- frequent urination.
To get assistance of an experienced endocrinologist in Dnepr, contact the medical center "ON Clinic Dnepr." I the clinic, in the endocrinology department, a visit is performed by highly qualified professionals who provide an attentive and responsible attitude to every patient. At this, the consultation with a doctor-endocrinologist, diagnosis and treatment take place in conditions of complete confidentiality.
Admission of an endocrinologist is held by appointment. This allows patients to visit a specialist at convenient time and without waiting in line.
Experts of "ON Clinic Dnepr" treat the following diseases:
- diabetes mellitus of types 1-2;
- thyroid disease (hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, thyroiditis, and all forms of nodular toxic goiter);
- pathology of the parathyroid glands;
- adrenal disease;
- diabetes insipidus;
- menstrual dysfunction.
The applied modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of endocrine diseases contribute to a speedy recovery and achievement of stable remission.
The therapy is selected for each patient individually, taking into account results of the examinations. While drawing up the treatment regimen, there also taken into account other important factors: age, gender, individual characteristics, presence of concomitant diseases.
For normalization of the hormonal background, our specialists use a range of therapeutic interventions. First of all, the medicinal products are assigned in accordance with international treatment protocols. The medicinal therapy and physiotherapy are complemented by a special diet.
Primary visit of an endocrinologist includes:
- anamnesis collection (the patient's oral discussion to determine nature of the complaints and the period of their occurrence);
- physical examination of the patient (examination of the skin, mucous membranes);
- anthropometry (measure of height, weight, calculation of body mass index).
After that, if necessary, additional examinations are appointed (ultrasound, laboratory tests). Based on the findings the diagnosis is made and treatment regimen is prepared.
To complete the diagnosis and treatment of the endocrine system diseases, sign in for a consultation with a specialist in endocrinology in the medical centre "ON Clinic Dnepr." To do this, call the number listed on the site, or fill in the form "Appointments”.
|Primary examination||250 UAH|
|Repeated consultation||200 UAH|