Description of the method
It uses ultrasound to study internal organs back to the end of the 50s. The principle of ultrasound is ingeniously simple and at the same time very difficult. Sent ultrasonic signal passes through the body tissue and reflects from the surface of the internal organs. Subsequently, the signal is visualized and the image displayed on the computer monitor.uzi_onclinic
Where is US applicable?
With the help of this instrument there made pelvic ultrasound in women and men, diagnosis of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, urinary tract and mammary glands, established pregnancy and more. Also, ultrasound is widely used to identify the causes of many dermatological problems.
Advantages of ultrasound
In this method of diagnosis there is practically no contraindications. To pass the examination, one does not require any specific preparation or medications, it is quite painless and very informative type of diagnosis.
Ultrasound provides a unique opportunity to watch on-line the work of the internal organs of the patient. Ultrasound radiation is harmless to humans, due to this, ultrasound can be performed any number of times during the year.
Ultrasound in the medical center ON Clinic
The efficiency of the survey depends on the quality of the equipment used, as well as the experience and qualifications of the expert, which conducts it. That is why all our employees have the highest qualifications, and diagnostics and examination are carried out on high-quality equipment that is constantly updated.
All data collected in the survey, are highly accurate and allow the doctor to make an accurate diagnosis and timely provide the necessary assistance to the patient.
To make an ultrasound in ON Clinic it is enough to call the phone number listed for your area, or fill out a simple form of an appointment on our website.
In the medical center ON Clinic, the following types of ultrasound diagnosis are held:
- Ultrasound of the abdominal organs (liver, gall bladder, pancreas, spleen)
- Ultrasonography of the urinary system (kidney, bladder)
- Ultrasound of the female pelvic transabdominaly (uterus, appendages)
- Pelvic ultrasound transabdominaly in men (prostate, seminal vesicles, bladder) + transrectal
- Ultrasound of the female pelvic transvaginaly (uterus, appendages)
- pelvic US in women transvaginal + transabdominal
- US of external genitalia of men (penis, scrotum organs)
- US of seminal vesicle dynamics (before and after ejaculation)
- US of surface formations of soft tissue and peripheral lymph nodes (1 area)
- Breast ultrasound
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Echosalpingoskopy, echosalpingografy (check of tubal patency)