Examination and diagnosis in urology
Male urologist specializes in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases of the genital organs in men (STIs) and sexual dysfunction (premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and others).
Examination at the urologist once a year is recommended for prevention to all men, and especially – after 40 years. Periodic examination of the urologist is necessary to avoid serious complications and to identify the disease – early diagnosis allows to cure the disease completely without consequences for health of the patient. In ON Clinic you can get a highly qualified urologist consultation and other services.
At any symptoms one should make an appointment with a urologist:
- Pain in the lower abdomen, the lower back and perineum;
- problems with urination (burning, stinging, itching when urinating);
- urinary incontinence, frequent urination;
- presence of blood or pus in the urine;
- unpleasant odor, various secretions;
- tumors in the genital area (condillomas and so forth.);
- a decrease of sexual desire;
- problems with potency.
ON Clinic: urologist in Dnepropetrovsk, Sumy, Odessa, Kharkov, Donetsk, Lugansk, Poltava.
Visit at the urologist for men – what is the examination
At the initial examination of the urologist for men in our clinical we study the patient’s symptoms, carry out inspection, mandatory ultrasound diagnosis of prostate. If necessary, the doctor prescribes additional diagnostics: biotesiometry (study of sensitivity of the penis), dopplerography (study of blood vessels of the penis), intracavernous administration of vasoactive drugs (for complaints about the absence or weakening of potency), ultrasound tests. After that the doctor will identify potential problems, and develop the best course of treatment.
How much is an examination of a urologist in ON Clinic you can find out by calling the telephone numbers listed on the site.
Our clinic carries out diagnostic and treatment of the following diseases:
Erectile dysfunction (impotence) – inability to achieve an erection and maintain it at the required level for sexual intercourse;
- premature ejaculation;
- diseases, sexually transmitted diseases;
- condillomas, papillomas, warts on the genitals;
- prostatitis – an inflammation of the prostate gland, which is usually caused by a bacterial infection;
- prostate adenoma – a tumor of the prostate gland that occurs due to hormonal imbalance, common in males after 60 years.
For effective diagnosis of the disease one needs to get prepared, before visit to the urologist examination – to start drinking liquid for 1-1.5 hours and not to urinate 2-3 hours. For diagnostic the ultrasound is widely used – examines the pelvic organs, prostate, bladder, etc. And to make a complete clinical picture of the disease additional laboratory tests can allow (inoculation, smear on the flora, urinalysis, blood tests, etc.).
In addition, delicacy of the problem should not prevent you from talking about disturbing health problems in detail – this will give the opportunity to create the most accurate picture of the disease and prescribe the necessary apparatus and laboratory studies.
In the medical center ON Clinic you can pass the following tests:
- examination of the urologist, andrologist's consultation;
- analyzes of blood, urine, semen, scrape from the urethra;
- ultrasound of prostate, kidney, organs of the scrotum;
- instant test for presence of erectile dysfunction (intracavernous administration of vasoactive drugs).
If you need to know, how much it costs to visit a urologist in Dnepropetrovsk, Odessa, Kharkiv, Donetsk, Lugansk, Poltava – just call the phone numbers listed on the site or specify the price via a form on the website. And make an appointment.