Department of pediatrics in “ON Clinic”
- Лечение фарингита
- Лечение бронхита у детей
- Прокол ушей
- Детский массаж
- Stomatitis treatment
- Tonsillitis treatment
Pediatricians of “ON Clinic” carry out the primary diagnostics and therapy of various diseases in children, but identifying specific pathologies of the child’s body, specialized professionals of our clinic (orthopedist, endocrinologist, urologist, etc.) are involved in their work. Such an interdisciplinary approach ensures the fastest possible determination and effective treatment of diseases in children.
What does a pediatrician treat?
Considering the anatomical and physiological features of the child, its immune status and history, the pediatrician:
- conducts an examination, prescribes a list of clinical studies and develops a treatment regimen in the event of the appearance of acute diseases,;
- keeps records about the health of the child;
- develops measures of prophylaxis and prevention of exacerbations of chronic diseases;
- draws up a vaccination schedule, etc.
The routine examination of the newborn is also in the competence of the pediatrician, as well as advice on the organization of its feeding and sleep regime (up to 1 year).
Thus, a pediatrician treats the following:
- disorders of the digestive system;
- helminthic invasions;
- inflammatory and infectious diseases of the respiratory tract (tracheitis, bronchitis, etc.);
- allergic reactions;
- hormonal dysfunctions (impaired puberty);
- disorders of bone metabolism (rickets, etc.), etc.
How is the examination at the pediatrician performed?
An examination by a pediatrician includes general therapeutic procedures, namely:
- collection and analysis of complaints;
- visual examination;
- percussion (sounding);
- measurement of temperature, height and weight of the body.
The data obtained as a result of the examination become the basis for further research (ultrasound, ECG, etc.) or the prescription of therapeutic measures (drugs, physiotherapy, etc.).
How often is it necessary to visit a pediatrician?
Schedule of planned visits to the doctor depends on the child’s age. Thus, up to 1 year, it is necessary to visit a pediatrician once a month, from 1 to 2 years of age - once every three months, and from 2 to 3 years - every six months. After the age of three or four years, the appointment with the doctor becomes annual.
An unscheduled visit to a pediatrician is necessary when the warning signs appear:
- breathing problems;
- stool disorders;
- pain of varying intensity and location;
- nausea and vomiting;
- lack of weight;
- increase in body temperature;
- rashes on the skin, etc.
Since the timely detection of the pathological process significantly speeds up recovery and prevents the development of undesirable consequences, we recommend to consult a doctor when the first symptoms of the disease appear in the child.
Appointment to the pediatrician of the “ON Clinic” is performed round the clock by a telephone call or filling out an online form on the clinic’s website, indicating the desired date and time of appointment.
Available at medical centers:
(m. Palace of Sports)