Otolaryngology Department in ON Clinic
- Chronic nasal stuffiness
- Acute hearing disorder
- Acute upper respiratory tract infections
- Cerumen impaction
- Removal of foreign bodies from the nose, ear and throat
We all know how important in human adaptation the ENT organs have. They perform the function of the auditory – contributes to perception of sound, smell function – to help identify and differ odors, playback function – development of voice. These organs are directly involved in the body's vital functions: breathing and eating, which is why even the slightest breach in their work causes immense discomfort and requires a speedy recovery.
Already during the first visit an otolaryngologist performs instrumental and apparatus video diagnostics (otoscopy, rhinoscopy, pharyngoscope by indications), concludes a diagnosis, schedule tests and explains the possible treatments. The whole examination is carried out safely (if necessary, using anesthesia) and the patient is able see on a monitor together with the doctor the existing pathology.
In the department of otolaryngology we help to cope with the following challenges:
- rhinitis, including allergic and chronic
- upper respiratory tract acute respiratory infections
- removal of foreign bodies from the nose, ear and throat
- chronic inflammation of the middle ear
- nasal obstruction, including chronic.
Available at medical centers:
(m. Prospekt Gagarina)
(m. Palace of Sports)