Teenage obstetrician takes girls from 15 to 18 years.
Features of a visit: reception of patients under the age of 16 years is carried out only in the presence of a parent.
Of course, the qualification requirements for the gynecologist, examining teenagers are the highest. After all, teenage sexual disease have much more mild symptoms, compared with adult women diseases. Teenage gynecologist should be able to select a very precise diagnostic system to identify the violation at the smallest signs.
Gynecological diagnostic complex "ON Clinic" depends on whether the girl has the sex life or not. If yes – than the survey includes transvaginal ultrasound, pelvic examination with mirrors and consultation of a gynecologist.
If not – the inspection takes place with the help of transabdominal ultrasound and rectal examination, so as not to disturb the integrity of the hymen. After the diagnosis the gynecologist gives detailed advice and, if the disease does not require surgical interventions, prescribes treatment.
It is important that the doctor, examining the girls would have to be a good psychologist. Treatment success depends on its ability to win over the little patient, to inspire confidence in the teenager and get the necessary information about the course of the disease.
In ON Clinic we help get rid of many problems in adolescence:
- disruption of the menstrual cycle;
- hypothalamic syndrome of puberty: broken ovaries, adrenal glands, there are constant headaches, weakness, irritability, rapidly gaining weight, acne;
- uterine bleeding: heavy, painful and time-consuming, they are most common during puberty;
- follicular cyst: benign growths in the ovaries, often occur in the period of the menstrual cycle;
- hyperprolactinemia: hormonal disorder;
- inflammatory diseases: The most common problem in children and adolescents is due to a growing interest in their own sexual organs and parts of infection. Such diseases include, for example, coleitis – an inflammation of the vaginal mucosa;
- cervical erosion: due to genetic predisposition, due to mechanical damage or untreated infection – benign ulcers on the cervix can be formed even at a young age.