Examination and diagnosis in dermatology - ON Clinic
Before treatment, each patient undergoes a complete dermatological examination. Initial visit to a dermatologist in ON Clinic includes:
- history collection;
- inspection of the patient's skin covers;
- digital dermatoscopy (if indicated);
- consultation a dermatologist for the examination results;
- clarification of the treatment methods;
- tests for sensitivity to drugs (for allergic reactions) performed on the indications.
Most often there performed additional laboratory diagnostics, the cost of which is not included in the initial visit and is paid separately.
Preparing for a dermatologist:
1 day before the examination it is necessary to exclude the application of cosmetics and medicines to the affected areas of the body.
To make an appointment to see a doctor-dermatologist in ON Clinic You just call the phone number listed for your region. You can register online by filling out a simple form of an appointment on our website.