Cardiovascular diseases are diseases of the heart and blood vessels:
- Ischemic heart disease;
- Diseases of cerebral vessels and peripheral vessels;
- Congenital and acquired heart valvular disease;
- Rheumatic heart disease;
- Chronic heart failure, angina, arrhythmia;
- Myocardial infarction, stroke.
Diagnosis of diseases of the cardiovascular system, as a rule, includes:
- examination of the patient, medical history;
- instrumental research methods;
- laboratory diagnostics;
- consultation by another medical specialists, if necessary.
Generalized symptoms of heart disease include:
- change of the blood pressure;
- the appearance of shortness of breath;
- heart disorders: frequent, rare or irregular pulse;
- pain in the heart, chest, interscapular region;
- headaches, dizziness, fatigue;
- skin pallor;
- sleep disturbances;
- loop of vision.
Any of these signs indicates that a person needs immediate medical assistance, which he can receive in the modern medical center ON Clinic. The cardiology department of our clinic is equipped with the latest equipment that allows carring out the accurate examination. The Cardiology Center at ON Clinic is distinguished by the high professionalism of the medical staff and the attentive attitude towards each patient.
Treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular system at the ON Clinic
Treatment of cardiovascular diseases at the ON Clinic implies an individual approach to each patient. The first step in this process is to consult a cardiologist. At the initial admission, the doctor explores the patient, becomes acquainted with his complaints, designates a plan for further examination. During the secondary consultation, the doctor, on the basis of the obtained results of diagnostics and tests, evaluates the patient’s health status, selects the optimal treatment regimen, gives useful recommendations that help to restore strength and return to good trim faster
Attendance the cardiologist, as a rule, does not take a lot of time. However, timely access to a specialist can prevent complications of diseases of the cardiovascular system, including conditions that can be treated, serious pathologies and the Short-Term Risk of Death.
It is not difficult to make appointments for a cardiologist at the medical center ON Clinic: you just have to call us, and the administrators of the clinic will be able to pick up the reception time that is most convenient for you.
Age, gender and hereditary predisposition are the factors responsible for the occurrence of cardiovascular diseases that cannot be influenced by a person. However, the development of most of these diseases can be prevented.
Prevention of heart disease in this case will be in:
- reduction of neuro-psychological stress;
- an increase of the number of positive emotions;
- increase physical activity (sports, walking in the fresh air);
- normalization of diet;
- refusal of bad habits (alcohol, smoking);
- regular check-ups with a cardiologist.
Achievements in the field of modern medicine, used in practice by the doctors of the center ON Clinic, can cope with the most difficult diagnoses. Do not let diseases destroy your life! Contact the Medical Center ON Clinic for advice, and our specialists will do everything possible to restore your body's strength and return it to normal form!