Modern medicine has reached such a level that many diseases, including the most serious ones, are cured in the early stages. That is why it is so important to notice the slightest disturbances in the body and their accompanying symptoms and contact a medical facility.
One of the most important methods for correct diagnosis in modern medicine is the laboratory diagnostics.
The following tests can be taken in our treatment room:
- blood chemistry;
- blood tests for Hepatitis B, C;
- Analysis to determine the sensitivity to antibiotics;
- PCR, DNA analyzes for chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, thrush (candidiasis), bacterial vaginosis, trichomoniasis, cytomegalovirus, ureaplasma, mycoplasma, condillomas, papillomas, streptococci, staphylococci, E. coli, etc.;
- analysis of certain hormones in the blood serum;
- survey on microbiocenosis.
Patients without a doctor's referral can also get tested.
Experts «Laboratory tests»