Adolescent gynecology in “ON Clinic Odessa”
Unfortunately, gynecological problems can manifest themselves regardless of age. Eruptions, inflammation or abnormalities in the development of the genitals can manifest themselves in childhood and adolescence. It is for this that a professional adolescent gynecologist is needed.
Irritations in the perineum, the appearance of excretions, lancinating pains are the reason for an early appeal to a specialist. Consultation of the pediatric gynecologist will help to establish the cause of such phenomena, and also to choose an effective treatment. A timely visit to a doctor will also help to prevent many of the problems that girls have in adolescence. First of all, it’s overweight, acne, increased hair growth. If the conversation on the topic of the onset of sexual activity is difficult for you, the specialists of our clinic will help to solve this problem.
Examination by the adolescent gynecologist in “ON Clinic Odessa” implies a tactful approach to every young patient, careful examination by the rectal method and abdominal ultrasound, if the girl has already started sensual life, a vaginal examination is added.
Pediatric gynecology also uses the results of laboratory diagnostics to establish the causes of menstrual disorders and hypothalamic syndrome. Adolescent gynecologists also conduct preventive work: they teach proper intimate hygiene, advise children and parents on prevention of the development of pathologies of the reproductive organs.
If visits to such an “adult” doctor cause discomfort and stress in a child, gynecological examination in girls is possible in the presence of one of the parents. Specialists of “ON Clinic Odessa” are concerned so that solving delicate problems at a young age can be not only effective but also as comfortable as possible.
Our specialists treat the following diseases:
There is a number of disturbing conditions, in which we recommend to visit an adolescent gynecologist in Odessa as soon as possible. They include:
- anomalies in the development of genital organs (synechiae, embryonic cysts, dense hymen, ankylocolpos);
- violation of the menstrual cycle (irregularities, changes in the frequency of the cycle, profuse or scanty discharge, strong pain);
- inflammatory and infectious processes (thrush, vulvitis, cystitis, endometriosis);
- uterine bleeding (unstable, may occur between menses, especially in adolescence);
- profuse discharge from the vagina;
- mastopathy (the formation of benign indurations in the chest, often occur during hormonal changes in adolescence);
- follicular cysts (non-malignant formations in the ovaries, resulting from excessively active physical loads, endocrine imbalance, inflammatory diseases);
- acute pains in the lower abdomen;
- erosion of the cervix (ulcerous formations can develop even in young patients, there are also cases of congenital disease (pseudo-erosion) .It is important to conduct timely therapy to prevent the propagation of the pathological process);
- polycystic ovaries (the disease has the property of being inherited, so to prevent its development, a specialist consultation is required).
Any violation of sexual development (premature or delayed) is the reason for the reference to a teenage gynecologist, who will prescribe necessary diagnostics, analyze their results and indicate normalizing therapy.
Making an appointment with the pediatric gynecologist in “ON Clinic Odessa” is possible in convenient ways at any time. It is enough to call or leave an application on the site.