Since 2007 – opening of ON Clinic Kharkov – the dermatology department of the clinic treats dozens of patients every day. The excitement does not diminish with age, due to several factors:
- high efficiency of treatment with the use of unique techniques for Kharkov;
- European quality of service;
- a wide range of problems to be solved here.
The dermatology department of ON Clinic Kharkov treat diseases such as:
Before treatment, each patient undergoes a complete dermatological examination. Unlike many public and private health facilities, it includes not only a cursory examination of the affected area. In ON Clinic Kharkov during the first visit there carried out a physical examination under the microscope, test for sensitivity to drugs, digital dermatoscopy. Modern research methods allow to consider the area of skin in a tenfold increase, to study its structure in detail. In addition, any necessary tests may be sampled in a dermatologist's office. Therefore, in ON Clinic Kharkov every patient can be sure of the exact diagnosis, which, as is well known – half of the success.
The second half of the success lies in the methods of treatment. Dermatologists of ON Clinic Kharkov are guided by the following principle – treatment should be safe. Achieving fast results due to disruption of any of the bodies or the body as a whole – is unacceptable in ON Clinic Kharkov. If the drugs are used in treatment, only the naturally occurring, non-addictive, and with no side effects. If physiotherapy is applicable, for example, phototherapy – the sessions are worked out individually for each patient: time, frequency, and intensity of treatment. If you want to make the removal, then select the most safe and painless method – with the help of radio waves.
Thousands of residents of Kharkov got rid of skin problems, healed the body, passed the prevention of dermatological diseases in ON Clinic Kharkov.
Our specialists are also involved in the treatment of the following diseases:
- Acne (rush)
- Alopecia (androgen, nest, diffuse, focal, seborrheic), hair fall
- Herpes (on lips, body, genital)
- Skin fungus (tinea)
- Hair Fungus
- Nail fungus (onychomycosis)
- Demodecosis (subcutaneous mite)
- Dermatitis (allergic, atopic, contact, seborrheic, eczematize)
- Hives, idiopathic urticaria
- Tetter (tinea, pityriasis, colorful, pink, lichen of Gibert)
- Pyoderma (staph, strep)
- Eczema (weeping, numular, seborrheic, dishydrostic, atopic, microbial)
- Erythema (ring-shaped Darrieus, migrating, multiforme, solar, nodosum, fixed, exudative, etc.)
The cost of visit:
|Primary examination||200 UAH|
|Primary examination + dermatoscopy||250 UAH|
|Primary examination about psoriasis||150 UAH|